Controller – Outsourced Accounting – Sal to 100K
Location : Washington DC
Tired of doing the same thing for the same organization every month? Bored with being in the same office all the time? Want more variety in your work? Then this position is for you!
My client, a Suburban MD CPA firm with 50+ professionals needs experienced small business Controller to join their Outsourcing Department. This “Boutique” department of 7 staffs/runs their clients’ accounting departments. Enjoy the variety of providing services to multiple organizations. This is a full time permanent position with a firm that prides itself on attracting and keeping top quality talent. Salary to 100K. Successful candidate:
- Will have 5-10 years’ experience as Controller of organizations with sales of 2-10 million per year.
- Does not need prior Public Accounting experience. CPA not required.
- Must have ability to juggle the Controller’s responsibilities for multiple clients.
- Will have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be comfortable operating computerized General Ledger systems. e.g., Deltek, MS Dynamics GP & SL and QuickBooks, but no one package in particular.
- Clients are located throughout the Washington metropolitan area in DC, MD & VA.
- Clients are in multiple industries including Government Contracting and Non-Profit.