Tax Manager/Partner – Sal to 200K
130K - 200K
Location : Rockville, MD
I am working on a retained search engagement for a small “boutique” CPA firm located in Rockville, MD. One of their Partners wants to lessen his/her intensity over the next year, so they are looking for someone who can assume their client responsibilities.
Required Skills, Qualifications and Other Information
- They will look at wide range of experience from a Manager level to a full Partner.
- The first year compensation, depending on the level of experience will range from 130K to in excess of 200K+.
- CPA a must. MS or JD in Tax a plus.
- Significant exposure to high net worth/income individuals and their related entities such as: C-Corps, S-Corps, Partnerships and other pass-through entities.
- Strong familiarity with the tax code with these type of entities.
- Ability to manage/maintain relationships with high energy successful clients in various industries including entertainment, professional athletes, R/E and professional service.
- Must have the ability to become a “trusted” advisor to their clients.
- Driven to provide complete tax service to clients. Must have the attitude that part of their service is to allay their clients’ fears of the process.
- It is not necessary for this person to develop business immediately upon coming on board. There is plenty of work to keep someone busy.
- They are open to having a sole proprietor join their firm.