VP of Finance & Administration – Base 150K
Location : Cape Cod, MA
Director of Finance and Administration
Client is a venture-backed, high growth company based on Cape Cod Massachusetts that develops and markets proprietary chemicals for water purification applications. The Director of Finance and Administration will play a key role in building key administrative foundations, allowing the business to scale rapidly.
Full time position to be based at company headquarters on the Cape.
Compensation to include: salary, potential for annual performance bonus and stock options.
Accounting & Finance
- Oversee all company accounting functions
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for CEO and Board:
- Prepare for and manage year-end audit and tax preparation
- Oversee all required federal, state and local financial reporting or other regulatory filings
- Maintain an office environment which promotes the free flow of information and cooperation in a professional manner
- Oversee order processing systems and personnel
- Assess company’s Risk management
- Maintain Customer contract/agreement files.
- Develop and administer human resources polices and procedures including: compensation/benefits administration, performance review process, employee handbook, required forms/agreements for new employees, etc.
- Monitor and verify that these policies are being followed
- Oversee all acquisitions or purchases of IT equipment and Software
- Provide first “line of defense” for solving problems with computers, software, local area network or the internet
- Maintain relationship with qualified IT Consultant for difficult problems or changes to the system
- Establish and oversee the proper backup procedures for all company records